1. Do not charge your phones overnight as the devices only need approximately two hours to be fully charged.
2. Do not use iPad/tablet charger for your phones and vice versa as the current level that goes through the chargers are different.
3. Don’t charge your phones in a car as the voltage fluctuates as you press the petrol pedal.
4. Once a month, allow the battery to drain below 20%, charge it up fully to 100% and leave it for 2 hours. This trickle charge will ensure it reaches full charge status
Arduino is a physical computing platform based on a simple I/O board and a development environment that implements the Processing/Wiring l...
1. Standard Modi - CDI - Non Cut Off - Exhaust Performace - Standard Exhaust - Modi / Performance Same Type - Sprocket Ratio - Top Speed Rat...
DroidPSK is an app for Android to decode and encode Ham Radio BPSK31 with the build in microphone/speaker or wired to your radio. A waterf...