- The bow-tie antenna is a dipole with flaring, triangular shaped arms. The shape gives it a much wider bandwidth than an ordinary dipole. It is widely used in UHF television antennas.
- The G5RV Antenna is a dipole antenna with a symmetric feeder line, which also serves as impedance match for connecting it to a 50-ohm transceiver.
- The Doublet Antenna is a dipole antenna with a resonant symmetric feeder line.
- The Sloper antenna is a slanted dipole antenna used for long-range communications or in limited space.
- The AS-2259 Antenna is an inverted-V dipole antenna used for NVIS communications.
Having Space Constraint At Your QTH To Put Up An Antenna For HF Band?. Then Try Constructing This Magnetic Loop Antenna. D...
Lawati http://www.skmm.gov.my/ untuk pemberitahuan Ujian Amatir (RAE) Radio. Download borang permohonan isi borang pendaftaran....
Monday, September 16, 2013
Variants Of Dipole Antenna
There is a variety of other important dipole antennas.