Good news! i just noticed that aprx packages already listed on Ubuntu repository. Aprx is a software package designed to run on any PO...
Apabila sampai waktu hari raya kurban sudah tentu ramai yang berebut mengambil peluang untuk mencari pahala dengan mengambil bahagian dalam...
Berikut adalah harga terkini bertarikh 22 september 2017. Lesen-lesen Perisian (SERIAL KEY SAHAJA. ISO, INSTALLER BOLEH DOWNLOAD SENDIRI D...
Introduction Of Amateur Radio Presenter: SALLEH HUDDIN BIN ABDUL RASHID Callsign: 9W2STT Event: HackInTheBox Security Conference 2009 V...
Monday, October 4, 2010
We-Travel - Free JavaME GPS Navigation Application For Java Enabled Mobile Phones
We-Travel is a free navigation software for java enabled mobile phones, based on map data from Open Street Map.
* Track recording
* Fully customizable map, skin, menu and theme layouts
* Possibility to visualise raster maps from various sources
* Track graphs showing track overview, speed and altitude profiles
* Possiblity to download rich POI descriptions from Wikipedia, Wikitravel, ...
* Online/offline reporting of speed camera's or your favorite places
* Enhanced reality POI superimposition on camera image (on selected phones)
* Satellite view, along with the sun, the moon and major star constellations
* Possibiliy to develop additional screens as plugins
* Possibility to follow a pre recorded track
* Support for Garmin and TomTom POI formats
* Uploading and sharing of track on the We-Travel website
You can use We-Travel with your built-in GPS or bluetooth paired GPS devices.
We-Travel is FREE, OFFLINE navigation for JAVA enabled mobile phones. i think this is the first and only. To learn more about We-Travel, go to http://we-travel.co.cc/joomla/
Lets contribute to open street map to help We-Travel get a better map for Malaysia.