- The bow-tie antenna is a dipole with flaring, triangular shaped arms. The shape gives it a much wider bandwidth than an ordinary dipole. It is widely used in UHF television antennas.
- The G5RV Antenna is a dipole antenna with a symmetric feeder line, which also serves as impedance match for connecting it to a 50-ohm transceiver.
- The Doublet Antenna is a dipole antenna with a resonant symmetric feeder line.
- The Sloper antenna is a slanted dipole antenna used for long-range communications or in limited space.
- The AS-2259 Antenna is an inverted-V dipole antenna used for NVIS communications.
Having Space Constraint At Your QTH To Put Up An Antenna For HF Band?. Then Try Constructing This Magnetic Loop Antenna. D...
DroidPSK is an app for Android to decode and encode Ham Radio BPSK31 with the build in microphone/speaker or wired to your radio. A waterf...
SIMPLEX CHANNELS Amateur simplex channel 145.2000 V16 145.2125 V17 145.2250 V18 14...
Monday, September 16, 2013
Variants Of Dipole Antenna
There is a variety of other important dipole antennas.