- The bow-tie antenna is a dipole with flaring, triangular shaped arms. The shape gives it a much wider bandwidth than an ordinary dipole. It is widely used in UHF television antennas.
- The G5RV Antenna is a dipole antenna with a symmetric feeder line, which also serves as impedance match for connecting it to a 50-ohm transceiver.
- The Doublet Antenna is a dipole antenna with a resonant symmetric feeder line.
- The Sloper antenna is a slanted dipole antenna used for long-range communications or in limited space.
- The AS-2259 Antenna is an inverted-V dipole antenna used for NVIS communications.
DC line filter. To suppress noise from your switching mode power supply entering you rigs. AC line filter. To filter RFI from AC li...
CW ataupun Continuous Wave SSB ataupun Single Side Band CW SSB
Monday, September 16, 2013
Variants Of Dipole Antenna
There is a variety of other important dipole antennas.