WARNING: changing these will reset all the memories.
- Enter the Service menu. I want to warn you do not change these values unless you are sure of what you are doing. To get them turn transceiver off. Press and hold the A,B,C keys; while holding them in, press and hold in the [PWR] switch for 1/2 second to turn the transceiver On. Now let go of all keys. Press F key to finish.
- For this procedure you will need a Dummy Load (or a well matched Antenna) and a Wattmeter!
- Locate Menu No
- NO-024 HF1-PO-MAX 165 (set to 255) CW 1.800.00
- NO-028 HF2-PO-MAX 159 (set to 255) CW 7.068.19
- NO-032 HF3-PO-MAX 158 (set to 255) CW 21.225.13
- NO-036 50M-PO-MAX 145 (set to 255) CW 50.000.00
- NO-040 VHF-PO-MAX 87 (set to 255) CW 145.437.50
- NO-043 UHF-PO-MAX 112 (set to 255) CW 438.900.00
I have done this mode a few month ago and I have no problems (my Final Transistor is still ok ;-)) !
IMPORTANT: Before changing any values in the Aligment menue, please write down your original settings!
WARNING: DOING THIS MOD MAY EVENTUALLY RESULT IN A DAMAGED FINAL TRANSISTER AND/OR REDUCED SERVICE LIFE!!
73 de Alex, HB9TSF, NH7VW