Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Monday, August 09, 2010

UITM's I-Hack 2010 Flag6.pcap

After i read my friend's post about flag6.pcap at UITM's I-hack 2010, i wonder how can i find the answer which is "ariebelisthehottestfemaleparadin". Yes i am a n00b, newbie, stupid, dumb or call me whatever you want, but as a human, i'm eager to find out about this too ( and to make sure that my friend doesn't lied to me :-)

mission: to find out either he is a liar or not
target: http://www.mediafire.com/?gnzcg06naz5c1cd
tools: whatever you want, hammer, pliers, screwdrivers, microscope, soldering iron, etc
situation report:




reading the pcap makes me laugh. cepedek tul.





huh ?




baseball ? base64 ? base station ?





friend, are you sure this is a picture ?




ok, then make it a picture




damn, i thought it was a lunamaya's or cut tari :-(




meaningless ?




i dont know about this before. seriously




the n00b way to solve the codes. no one lied to me.




so, i can stand down now ? no need to command any units, because im here alone but with many supportive friends around me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment