This modification of the Icom 706 MK IIG ( At Your Own Risk! ) will enable wide band transmit capability on
HF, VHF and UHF bands. When modified the radio will also transmit AM mode in the aircraft band with approximately 1 watt at 118 mhz to about 17 watts am carrier at 136mhz.
Wide band transmit mod for the IC-706 MK II G requires removal of diode D.2030.
1. Remove top cover to access main board.
2. Locate IC chip 4052C-8B99.
3. Orient the radio so that you are reading the chip number from left to right.
4. Look just left to the left of the chip to locate 11 solder pads running vertically.
5. Diode D.2030 is the tenth diode down from the top of the solder pads on USA version radio.
6. Remove diode.
Linux is new anymore, there are many custom Linux operating system that was designed for ham radio operators. Here are the list of famo...
Add these rules to your iptables 1. iptables -N NOFBHTTPS 2. iptables -A NOFBHTTPS -d www.facebook.com -p tcp -m tcp --dport 443 -j DROP ...
from wikipedia, zRam is a module of the Linux kernel, previously called "compcache". zRam increases performance by avoiding pag...
Malaysian Special Expedition Team went to Perhentian Island on 1st May - 3rd May 2013 to activate IOTA AS-073 together with 9M2/SP5AP...
I am really satisfied with CQRLog for Linux. It support CW keying, general logging, DX cluster, eQSL, LOTW, hamQTH and QRZ.com search. It...